Friday, September 12, 2014

Photo Friday 2014 ~ Week 37

Today is my boy's birthday!  He's having a great day so far.  He woke up early, ran through the curtain of balloons, and opened a present before his Daddy went to work.  We skipped school for the day in honor of his holiday and he's played for more time on the computer than I care to share.  I just keep reminding myself that it's only one day a year!  Then when Daddy came home for lunch he opened another present.  I asked him if he wanted to go anywhere special for his birthday, but once again, my little homebody just wants to hang out here.  We are busy decorating for his friend party tomorrow and I still need to bake the cupcakes so this is gonna be a brief post.  I took a few pictures of him this morning and my favorites are from when he was eating his special breakfast...donuts!  He was very surprised to find those at the table this morning.  It's a sugar high and electronics overload kind of day. :)

 Double fisting the donuts. :)


Happy Birthday, my favorite boy!!

I'll be back next week with some photos from more birthday festivities and the traditional birthday survey. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...